The Unit provides a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services: endocrinology, nutrition, psychological assessment and hormone testing. Our philosophy is to ensure the holistic support of our patients so that they attain and maintain good physical and mental health.
The Unit provides services related to Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes Mellitus. Among endocrine disorders are thyroid diseases, diabetes mellitus, obesity, osteoporosis, polycystic ovary syndrome, adrenal and pituitary disorders, etc.
To provide healthcare to children, a special pediatric clinic operates under the supervision of the Scientific Coordinator, in concert with a group of expert endocrinologists and pediatricians.
The Endocrine Unit provides a wide range of diagnostic and therapeutic services, such as Endocrinology Services for Adults, Adolescents and Children.
Specialized services include:
- Thyroid diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
- Adrenal and Pituitary disorders
- Thyroid cancer and Endocrine Oncology
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Pediatric Endocrinology
- Metabolic disorders
- Deficient growth (short stature)
- Transition from child to adult services
- Metabolic Changes in Pregnancy
- Menstrual disorders (Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Amenorrhea, Dysmenorrhea, Menorrhagia)
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Climacteric symptoms
- Andrologic and reproductive endocrinology